SEO Solutions Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEO Solutions Forum

Welcome to our search engine optimization forum Join us now to get involved in the worlds best online marketing forum.

+2
Lingotrans
disha
6 posters

Is TV ads is better than SEO

disha

Is TV ads is better than SEO Empty Is TV ads is better than SEO

Post by disha Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Now a days you can see many business started exposing there websites by TV advertisement millions of people see them,and obviously thousands will click, If a business is getting much exposure by tv ads why they will hire seo team..
    Lingotrans

Is TV ads is better than SEO Empty Re: Is TV ads is better than SEO

Post by Lingotrans Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 am

Strange spam thread this :s

BUT i'll bite... They are both rungs on the same ladder. You can choose either SEO and TV or just SEO, never forget SEO.
    They will ultimately lead to the same thing. A greater awareness of your brand/product. My advice, use both if you've got that kind of cold hard cash laying around but if (like most humans) you're short of a few bob then stick to good old SEO.

TV ads without good SEO is pointless
    pam

Post by pam Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:48 am

They will ultimately lead to the same thing. A greater awareness of your brand/product. My advice, use both if you've got that kind of cold hard cash laying around but if (like most humans) you're short of a few bob then stick to good old SEO.
    anab01

Is TV ads is better than SEO Empty Reply

Post by anab01 Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi,
    I think,there is no compare with TV or SEO. Both are equal to each other. In this era, internet is popular but TV is also popular.
    =====
    SEO Solution
    SantoshRubber

Post by SantoshRubber Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:14 am

TV don't maintain your web presence, and for promoting a business online you require a strong web presence, you can use it as a optional way of promotion but you can depend overall on it.
    seogenius

Post by seogenius Thu May 26, 2011 8:36 am

People dont usually see an ad on tv and run to their comps to check it out. People usually notice it when surfing and hence seo is important. SEO is way cheaper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:03 pm