SEO Solutions Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEO Solutions Forum

Welcome to our search engine optimization forum Join us now to get involved in the worlds best online marketing forum.

want to get many text links

Poll

sell backlinks?

[ 0 ]
    want to get many text links Vote_lcap0%want to get many text links Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    want to get many text links Vote_lcap0%want to get many text links Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    savige

want to get many text links Empty want to get many text links

Post by savige Tue May 28, 2013 9:46 pm

As the title said,Now we need to buy many text links and if you have please contact me via (smithbacklinks at gmail dot com) or (bonniecon at foxmail dot com)and the requirements of the sites are as follows:
    1. We need the unique sites which not the blog sites, of course, if the blogs are very good,you can provide to me
    2. above PR4(pr4- pr10)
    3. the index needs to be above 5,000
    4. the niches are not fixed, we need all kinds of the niches of high quality, of course not include the Gambling ones

If you have or you can find such sites, hope you can tell me some details such as price,thanks

Looking forward to your response.

Best wishes

Bonnie

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:40 pm