SEO Solutions Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEO Solutions Forum

Welcome to our search engine optimization forum Join us now to get involved in the worlds best online marketing forum.

+4
seogenius
disha
my.a.ae
Mike23
8 posters

Good Traffic

Mike23

Good Traffic Empty RE:

Post by Mike23 Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:38 am

I don't believe in exchange link because now search engine does not giving much importance than one way link.
    my.a.ae

Good Traffic Empty Re: Good Traffic

Post by my.a.ae Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Link exchange is effective.. But be sure about the links and the sites that you entrusted your site to.
    disha

Post by disha Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:59 am

my.a.ae wrote:Link exchange is effective.. But be sure about the links and the sites that you entrusted your site to.

In addition to it, just check the details like PR of the website where you taking link.OBL on the page and last cached and domain age.
    seogenius

Post by seogenius Thu May 26, 2011 8:42 am

I still find link exchanges very effective.
    RobinR

Post by RobinR Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Web traffic is really important in a website to help you increase its page ranking and to get more traffic then you should continue your SEO and link building works.
    amitmax

Post by amitmax Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:21 am

If we can get quality backlinks through one way link building then why we should use link exchange?
    ankt12345

Good Traffic Empty Data Infovision

Post by ankt12345 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:00 am

I agree , link building strategies like social bookmarking, directory submissions, classified Ad submissions, forum commenting, Blog posting and commenting, Press release submissions, Article submissions etc are the most important factor for good and heavy traffic, but better and informational content, less web page loading time also matters.I also had same problem, I wanted to increase relevant traffic on my side then I took the SEO service of Data Infovision company and I got surprising increament in the traffic coming to my site.So, I will suggest you to take the SEO service of Data Infovision, to increase traffic to your site.For more help to get good traffic contact Datainfovision.
    amosdavid13

Post by amosdavid13 Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:16 am

There are several factors by which you can get good traffic.First of all,content of the website should be unique.
    Use must use effective off page methods like article submission,blog commenting,forum posting etc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:52 pm