SEO Solutions Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEO Solutions Forum

Welcome to our search engine optimization forum Join us now to get involved in the worlds best online marketing forum.

4 posters

which is more effective?

deepakdahiya

which is more effective? Empty which is more effective?

Post by deepakdahiya Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am

Hi guys I'm just wondering is it better to build a big site that has blog posts targetting different keywords and parts of my niche or to have a series of small sites with my keywords as domain names and have those sites targetting specific audiences from my niche?

I hope you guys understood my question and how I put it...

Anyways I appreciate all input guys so please let me know which way you think is best for covering a niche.
    JohnChapman

which is more effective? Empty Re: which is more effective?

Post by JohnChapman Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:57 am

Yes...

Keywords are always related to your site...
    Its good for your site..
    aratiseo
    aratiseo

Post by aratiseo Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:07 am

deepakdahiya wrote:Hi guys I'm just wondering is it better to build a big site that has blog posts targetting different keywords and parts of my niche or to have a series of small sites with my keywords as domain names and have those sites targetting specific audiences from my niche?

I hope you guys understood my question and how I put it...

Anyways I appreciate all input guys so please let me know which way you think is best for covering a niche.

According to me you have to select  your content or site related key word . If you use your content related key word you can get search engine visibility. Your web traffic also increase.

With Thanks,
    Arati

arold10

Post by arold10 Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:19 pm

I would rather have big site fills with content because all the emphasis would be put on this site. By having multiple small sites this would give a really tough time optimizing them which would dilute the type of results that should get.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:40 pm