SEO Solutions Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SEO Solutions Forum

Welcome to our search engine optimization forum Join us now to get involved in the worlds best online marketing forum.

5 posters

Top Tips to improve your SEO today

Lingotrans

Top Tips to improve your SEO today Empty Top Tips to improve your SEO today

Post by Lingotrans Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:47 am

Search engine optimisation, otherwise known as SEO, is a service that is offered by consultants, like myself, to help your website rank on page 1 of the search engines for the keywords related to your business or service. It covers a lot of aspects of websites. From what is done on the website itself with regards to necessary bits of code and files, to what is done off the website with regards to building links and popularity.

In this first SEO Tip I want to explain that Website Design and SEO must to go hand in hand, but often don't as they are both specialities and it is hard to be an authority in more than one sector. This means that when planning a website you should have an SEO Consultant present to ensure that the needed files and bits of code are included as well as search engine friendly URLs (a URL is the link you type into the search bar i.e. http://www.onthenetdollars.com). You also need to do, or have done for you, a complete analysis of the niche that your business is in to ensure that you have utilised the best keywords. Missing these bits out at the beginning can be costly to fix at a later date.
    ricky028

Top Tips to improve your SEO today Empty Re: Top Tips to improve your SEO today

Post by ricky028 Wed May 04, 2011 3:59 am

Definitely there is no doubt that the website design must also include Search Engine optimization (SEO) features. This is equally as important as the artistic features of the website design. The SEO features are important so that the website can increase the amount of traffic that it receives.
    zacherl

Post by zacherl Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:35 am

Content is the king of the improvement of any page rank SEO. The content should be keyword rich, you find that it is an art of writing content that sounds decent. Inbound links are valuable to search engines. In calculating page rank, Google uses link popularity. This means that if you have more sites link to your site, you will have a higher page rank.

anora

Post by anora Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:10 am

Hey,

Nice tips shared by you all...

I am happy to see these tips, because these are more effective for me and for those who are new here in this forum..
    shivseo
    shivseo

Post by shivseo Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:35 pm

SEO is very important for a business or for a website and these are the best techniques for SEO:

Blog commenting in do follow blogs
    Article submission--Article should be quality
    Forum posting--Related to your website or your business
    Social bookmarking-Do follow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm