SEO Solutions Forum

Welcome to our search engine optimization forum Join us now to get involved in the worlds best online marketing forum.

which is more effective?

deepakdahiya

which is more effective?

Post by deepakdahiya on Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:23 am

Hi guys I'm just wondering is it better to build a big site that has blog posts targetting different keywords and parts of my niche or to have a series of small sites with my keywords as domain names and have those sites targetting specific audiences from my niche?

I hope you guys understood my question and how I put it...

Anyways I appreciate all input guys so please let me know which way you think is best for covering a niche.

Fire Safety Products | Fire Safety Equipment
    JohnChapman

Re: which is more effective?

Post by JohnChapman on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:57 am

Yes...

Keywords are always related to your site...
    Its good for your site..

apartment air conditioner
    aratiseo
    aratiseo

Post by aratiseo on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:07 am

deepakdahiya wrote:Hi guys I'm just wondering is it better to build a big site that has blog posts targetting different keywords and parts of my niche or to have a series of small sites with my keywords as domain names and have those sites targetting specific audiences from my niche?

I hope you guys understood my question and how I put it...

Anyways I appreciate all input guys so please let me know which way you think is best for covering a niche.

According to me you have to select  your content or site related key word . If you use your content related key word you can get search engine visibility. Your web traffic also increase.

With Thanks,
    Arati

arold10

Post by arold10 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:19 pm

I would rather have big site fills with content because all the emphasis would be put on this site. By having multiple small sites this would give a really tough time optimizing them which would dilute the type of results that should get.

Faith - Holiness - The Helper - The Savior

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:29 pm